Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fri Jan 1 2010 14200


1/1/2010 Happy New Year!! We kinda slept in. Yesterday when Denny was at work I painted the furnace room's north and west walls. I knew I would be able to use up all of the blue paint from Evan's room, but I also had to use some of the living room paint. Now it doesn't look wonderful...but improved. This am I drove over to the folks to get some cream cheese to make ham roll ups. AND I got stuck at the end of their drive way. Denny was moving snow with the tractor at the unit so I waited for him to come and get me out. About 3 we went to Gordon and Sue's to watch the Rose bowl game. Sue graduated from Oregon. We had prime rib, baked potatoes, salads and dessert after the game. Nice to be out seeing people. I hadn't seen anyone since Sunday except Denny, his folks and Mark(15 min at unit).

No comments:

Post a Comment