Saturday, January 9, 2010

Sat Jan 9 75




1/09/10 What do you do on a snowy day? I just looked out the window as Denny pushed the piles around. Isn't the ditch tree pretty? I put it right outside the front door. Denny made it to work yesterday about 10 am. Larsons plowed out to the unit. He wanted a candle light dinner when he got home...in a warm place. So I put the heater in the basement "cafe" and we had a nice visit with spinach/artichoke dip, marinated pork chops, & rice. This am Denny was fixing me breakfast about 5 am. Now that's a shocker!! He couldn't sleep and thought he would go into the bank early and work. Some one better practice their candle blowing. We needed help to get the candles we lite last night blown out. :) Denny came home about noon, quick nap, coffee at the folks, work in the basement. I can't believe it!! He made a frame to put the head and foot board on the bed in the blue room. Pictures to follow next week.








No comments:

Post a Comment