Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sun Jan 17

1/17/10 We went to Fishers of Men Lutheran Church in Port Isabelle at 8:30 this am. I called Evelyn and Jim M. and we met them a Denny's for lunch at 10. Then to South Padre Island to walk the beach and sit in the sun for about 3 hours. We found starfish that had washed up on the shore. That's a first for me. Of course, there were a couple games of Ticket when we got home. Don't think I will ever win, but if I do you will know. Denny's wondering who will work with me when I come back and we start to farrow again the first of Feb...Mandy, are you interested? You look pretty good in the uniform. I'm headed to the hot tub with the other 2 now. Great day in the Valley! Would be so much better if the good looking guy on the left was here, too. Miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment