Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wed. Jan 20

1/20/10 I called Denny to talk to him before he went to work. There was a huge icestorm in Iowa. No school. In fact no electricity in Arthur or Odebolt, so Stangls are spending the night at our home. Mark drained the water pipes in their home and brought his family to the farm. The electricty may be off 36-72 hours. In the Valley we were plagued with inclimate weather, too. It was SO windy that we had hard time golfing in the 70 degree morning. I shot a 50 and 51. Not good, but so much better because I hit balls on the driving range yesterday. About 3 I went to Mary Gene's home. I had told her I would come and help her with something she would like done. We washed the outside windows. Then to the dock for dock talk, and Gold's gym for some Power pump class, and home for stir fried supper. GDINV, not so hot day in icey Iowa.

No comments:

Post a Comment