Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wed. Jan 13


1/13/10 After Denny left for work I finished making 2 more pairs of mittens. About 10 I went to Kim L.'s and had coffee and let her choose a pair. I knew that she would like them...She Know and loves Nancy and she likes home spun things. I was right... She loved them. I went to Carroll from there and took a lot of stuff to the thrift/donation store. WW is longer meeting there on Wednesdays, so I couldn't weigh in. I may try to do it in Texas. I should be able to call and use the Carmin the Garmin to find the place. I'll just not be able to eat very much before then. Bummer. I stopped at the folks before going home. At Awana tonight Mike B. talked about Jim G. and the Gideons during counsel time. What a strong witness for Christ Jim was! He is missed. I asked the Don and Peggy to join us for supper before Awana in the church kitchen. When I got home I had a kitchen to clean, sewing machine to put away, and bags to pack. It took a while. Toshi and Lynn are coming at 4 to take me to the airport. Texas here I come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment