Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sat Jan 16 285

1/16/10 There was a garage sale in the community hall from 7-11. We took Nancy's car to WalMart to get a new battery. Then to WW. I made weight. Then to 77 Flea Market. We got some great fruits and vegetables - watermelon, pineapple, cauliflower, cukes, tomatoes, jicama, celery, peppers, carrots, Hopefully, we'll eat it rather than junk food. The huge tree between the deck and the water is loosing leaves. It kinda looks dead. I don't know is they shed leaves in the spring. I can't remember leaves falling when we visitied Mom. Hope it is not dead. I don't know how to find out. I guess just ask. But I don't want to alert management until we have to. The trailer park "family" has quite a few opinions on everything and it would quite a point of discussion. The tree would be a bear to take out because if it falls in the water it would break the dock. If it heads to the trailer. OUCH! One thing about the ditch tree, it didn't loose too many leaves. Also the tree didn't fall down on the house when we cut it down. But it was brown colored. The weather is windy and about 60. Gail and I went to the show The Blind Side. It was really good. Bruce didn't want to see that show the second time so he went to a different show. Hot tub when we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment