Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Fri Feb 12

2/12/10 Slept in, Missed continental breakfast...Denny said he didn't even want to think about Continental. We did enjoy at noon seafood buffet before riding the shuttle to the airport. Once there we put our name on the standby list and "honkered on down" for a 8 hour stay before our flight. Let's see, what could we do there? I still don't know what we did, mostly watch people and tell each other who the people we saw reminded us of. During the wait we saw Cindy R., Judy S. Now the big question was if one of us fit on an earlier flight...would we split up? YUP! I left standby about 6:00 pm and Denny went standby about 6:30. When I got to Brownsville, I drove Nancy's car to 4 Seasons. She had left her car at the airport on Monday when she headed home to Madison, Wisc. I had an extra set of keys. At the Brownsville home I checked out the refirgerator and made a grocery list. Then to the airport to get Denny and Wal-Mart to get food. We grilled steaks and had baked potatoes. YUM!! So good to be in Texas. Hot tub before going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment