Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thurs Feb. 4 755


HAPPY TWO YEAR OLD BIRTHDAY ANABEL!!! You are a real gift to us. Hope your day was great. I got a pet carrier out of an outside shed when I was at the folks for coffee. Howard has a kitten that he likes and Anabel has a kitten that likes her. He is going to get both treated at the vet. He gets a notion and just goes with it. I went to Bible study at Susan's this afternoon. It was good to catch up with Sue, Ginny, and Brenda. I've missed them. Please keep Teresa in your prayers. Her cancer treatments are rough. My heart just aches for my brave family and friends that are battling or have battled in many different areas of their lives. This song keeps running thru my head. "May all who come behind us find us faithful. May the footprints that we leave, lead them to believe and the lives we live inspire them to obey." Thanks for the many lives I have been blessed to be a part of. Thanks for your faithfulness and gratefulness in all situations. Your lives are an inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment