Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tues Feb 23


2/23/10 The OA-BCIG girls are going to STATE!!! Pretty AWESOME! The last time was in 2006. I went to Howard and Anabel's for coffee this am. They had listened to it last night and were so excited. What a thrilling game! Tracey got a text at Bible study last night saying that they had won in the last 14 seconds. I worked at the unit til about 1 and then headed into IG for a 2:30 dentist appointment. I got there early at 1:45. They were on lunch break until 2 and so I decided to go get milk at the grocery store. When I came back at 2:30 the gal said my appointment was at 2 and she didn't have time for me today. I think I am getting old and losing it. I went to Arthur and waited for Denny (til 5:30) to break snow drifts for the Prius. School got out early because of the weather ... It really wasn't that bad. So glad I have the pickup to drive ... or I'd be staying home.

No comments:

Post a Comment