Thursday, February 4, 2010

Wed. Feb. 3

2/3/10 The last 2 mornings when I leave the folks after coffee and head up to the unit to work there has been a deer in the road. Monday morning it was standing right in the middle of the intersection of 300th and Orchard. It's outline was to the left and the Angus bull outline on the "Johnson Brother Purebred Angus since 1904" sign was on the right. I wish I would have had my camera. I worked on getting a couple meals freezer ready to go to Paulsruds. It was a good Awana tonight. It has been a long time since I was there. The kids still like to play games, if you can believe that. While we were in Brownsville there was an American Days meal. See the gals in red. Fried chicken, potatoe Salad, baked beans and brownies. Jean came the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment