Monday, May 24, 2010

Sat. May 22, 2010


It was great to have a nice lazy day. Did I say that it was windy? Of course, that made it interesting to put up our big tent to make sure it was usable for Phillip. The grand kids gave Denny bird seed, then helped him fill the feeders. We found 6 cots, Denny had to fix the wooden ends of 2 of them. They also packed up 2 55 gallon bags of my free mulch and a pailful of bunching onions. The van was full!! When we stopped at Great grandma's there were 3 kittens that had their eyes opened. What fun for the little ones. After the Jensen's left we napped and watched Netflicks (I'd rate it 4) DVD Julie and Julia. About 6 we went to church where I helped put flowers together for Kara L. Then to Whitney G's graduation reception at the Cinnamon Stone. Then to Kate B's reception. Did I say that it was windy? Oh, My, IT WAS WINDY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment