Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tuesday May 18


Up to the unit early. I subbed at the HS for PE today. It went fine. We walked in 4 out of the 5 classes. Weight lifting for 3 classes. I did talk with Kathy L and straighten out billing for HSHS Wit classes. I came home and put some bulbs into the ground. As I sit and look out the window, there is so much to do outside in the yard. Grassy weeds are taking over the flower beds. I need to take time to put newspapers and mulch down, but not tonight. It was great weather and we went on a motorcycle ride to Auburn with 9 other IG bikes, total of 16 people. Great night for a ride. We rode around Black hawk Lake, too. But I didn't get my nightly talk with Denny, I miss that. Visiting on the back of a a motor cycle is not real conducive to substantial conversations. When we got home we were both so bushed we just went to bed. Pictures are of Woodbury county court house. It is quite impressive.

No comments:

Post a Comment