Monday, May 17, 2010

Sunday May 16 2010


Before church, I put some more mulch on the garden, planted one plant, went to the unit to feed, high pressure sprayed down the gilt hall way, had my devotions, read my SS lesson, vacuumed the sun room, made sandwiches for lunch and packed the rest of the lunch. I was a little late to prayer time at 8:45, but they had not started. After church we went to Plymouth and Woodbury county court houses with the Harley. We ended up at Crawford Creek park for Megan L.'s grad party. 2 of Mandy's good friends were there. The picture is to rub it it that she wasn't there. At night we watched at great Net flicks ... score 5 ... Gifted Hands, the Ben Carson's story. Mandy, he is a neuro surgeon, pediatric, but very good movie. Let me know when you all see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment