Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wed. May 19 2010 4640


I stopped for coffee at the folks before going to the unit. Anabel was scheduled to have chemo yesterday. Her white blood count was on the low side, not a concern but the Doctor decided as a precautionary measure to wait a week. Her next chemo will be next Tues. It took Tom, Mark, and I about 2 hours to give shots to the pigs. When I got home I planted some more dahlia bulbs. I went to the Senior awards program tonight. When Matt graduated it was the first year for BCIG scholarships. $15,000 was given out too the Senior class. This year $180,000 was awarded to 72 seniors. The OA senior students got 1/4 of possible scholarship money because they had been in BC IG school 1 of the possible 4 years. Matt and Becky were having Jordan P. over for supper tonight. She is working in St. Joe with the Purebred Angus Association.

No comments:

Post a Comment