Monday, May 31, 2010

Sat May 29


Denny went to the unit before 6 and by nearly 8 he was home, stressed, with a lot to do at the unit yet having to go to the bank in Odebolt to work the Sat am shift. I fed my sows after he left. Joey came to mow that area of the yard where we moved out those fallen branches. There are 4 small wisteria blossoms coming. John and Uncle Gary went to the cemetary with Grandpa Johnson to put out flowers. Joey and I got another bed mulched. Linda was cleaning at the folks. Denny came back from Odebolt and went to the unit. Joey and I went to join the family for lunch and have maid rites that Linda brought. In the afternoon Denny did stop over at the folks, Mom was in bed resting. Okay the picture really doesn't fit, but what a great picture! And Phillip is leaving for the boundary waters tomorrow after church. (Not the mountains, but the experience is similar I would suppose.)

No comments:

Post a Comment