Friday, May 28, 2010

Thursday May 27


I stopped over to visit Diane and Dad when Denny left for work. I had already fed the sows. Diane went with Dad to SC. The boys went to Steph B. I worked more on the yard then went to town. In IG I took out an ad in the paper inviting gals to a Girl's night out in the Country. Monday June 7 from 6:30-8:30. $10 for a table of 4 plus bring one salad to share. Garden walk. salad buffet and dessert. We will see if I have any takers. It gives me a incentive to weed some of the grass in the flower beds and use up the mulch that Denny got me for Mothers Day. I love our deck/yard in the evening. Hope others will want to share it with me. I got a subway sandwich and took Carol T. out to lunch in the park. Mom is still in SC. She had two measures of potassium given to her today. Her lung x ray looked good. There is still kind of a raspiness in her breathing. They think that the potassium IV caused extra fluid in her body. Exercising (walking the halls) will help, plus a diuretic tonight. At night we watched the news, and atea bite for supper. Then I mowed and Denny cleaned. Joey came over and Denny showed him how to run the lawn mover. It is tough for John not to be double digits and old enough to run the mower. Denny took Joey home later and was there when the hospital called to see what Anabel's wishes were if there should happen to be a code called on her. Grandpa said they had decided to have a living will, and full code was preferred. The picture is from Evan's birthday with parents, and lots of grand and great grand parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment