Sunday, March 13, 2011

Friday March 11













Coffee at folks, Bad news. It looks like Anabel will have to start Chemo treatments again. She is tired of battling. I stand amazed at her attitude even when the news was not what she wanted to hear. She goes in for a CAT scan next week. No school today. End of quarter and work day for teachers. I already have put in 2 full work days so today I just work til noon. I met Jensens, they had a tax appointment, and took little ones to BC to meet with a home school family. After that I went to the library to start to read the text for the next Morning side class that I start in about a week. UFFTA HUGE!! How depressing to try to read something and not have a clue. Welcome to my world. How can I whine when I have such a great example of attitude in Denny's mom. Library closed at 5. I had read about 60 pages in three hours ... only 600 hard pages to go ... how depressing is that? Try to look on the bright side ... 1/10 th done with the reading (... only 30 hours of reading left and I'm sure the assignments will take no time at all extra.) Quit your whining, Faith. You are not battling cancer. You have a healthy body. You have a wonderful family that loves you right where you are at. You have a great husband who steps up and does whatever is needed. You have a warm cozy home to live in. You have a caring church family. The beauty of God's nature surrounds you. You have a God who promises to meet every need as you seek Him first. Keep me focused on you, Lord. I can't do anything without You.

No comments:

Post a Comment