Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Monday March 28




Coffee at folks, little A came along. Chemo starts today. At school I had an IEP for JM. It went okay. There was an early out for Professional Development. When I got home it stunk!!! The new basement shower room and furnace room floor was being installed. I worked in the sunroom for a while. Missy had sunshine sauce for supper. Scott VD left about 6:30. He said the floor should be done about 7:30 and ready to move things in. Denny got a new toilet to put in. Actually we went to bed about 8. We were tired and thought the floor should "cure" before we started to move furniture back. Point to note. Missy went to a gals exercise and book club at the rec center this am. The gals were talking about me. They said I was a pioneer. When Miss told me that I laughed it off and said that really made me feel old ... being a pioneer. They were referring to me running the country roads before running can into vogue. Karen P. said I could probably write a book about all the farmers who stopped while I was running, wondering what was wrong or if I needed a ride. Gotta love life, don't ya? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment