Saturday, March 26, 2011

Friday March 25



Coffee at folks. Graham and Eric had visited them yesterday. At school it is the last day for ITEDS. CB and I went to the grocery store. Mrs. W and I had a visit yesterday. I moved my first period class down to the ICN room. I took some pictures of what goes in each cupboard. After school I went to Wall Lake and got some glass windows possibly for greenhouse. At night we visited the neighboor and had snacks... guacamole, chips,meat,sour cream cheese dip. Nice time. Brooks is really taking 10+ steps sometimes. Wednesday night kids got a gift from Grandpa Johnson from his Denver trip ... anticipation ... Then a picture with turquoise necklaces for the girls and mountain animals for the boys. (Nothing for the baby, poor Brooks.)

No comments:

Post a Comment