Sunday, March 13, 2011

Thursday March 10














This is the whole group in the training room where Becky works at 2 days a week with Western Missouri State. The college/community built this facility within the last 2 years and plans are for the college to use it 48 weeks per year and Kansas City Chiefs to use it 4 weeks a year. Coffee at folks this am. Little Anabel went along. Glad to have her feeling better. Folks go to SC today. I have another IEP in the afternoon that I am concerned about. J's. It went okay, but I still get stressed. Today is the last day of the week ... with students. I am taking a deep breath. Denny and I watched Secretariat DVD tonight, in bed, with laptop. Very nice to have a "day off" with out students tomorrow. Denny plugged in all my scores for grades in excell and helped me do grades. Thanks Denny. Nice to have a little break.

No comments:

Post a Comment