Friday, March 18, 2011

Thursday March 17


Happy ST Pat's Day! I got a green sweatshirt from Diane W. for my birthday, so I had something to wear and not get pinched. (I didn't really worry about that when I've been working with pigs the last 16 years.) The picture is of green glass display in Spencer by Bogenrief. Lynn and Nancy and I went to tour it last spring. It had a lot of green so I though I'd put it in. After school Scott VD came and gave an estimate on epoxy for the shower and furnace room floor. I think we're gonna get it done. Ind. Liv class made cupcakes today. Denny's picture is out hunting varmits. It looked pretty green as I looked at that picture too. Denny went on line and bought tickets for a trip to Denver Sunday am until Tuesday am. He's pretty excited to go. Great phone talk with Diane W. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment