Sunday, March 13, 2011

Saturday March 12

Awana Games in Orange City. Left home at 7:00 to meet kids in Arthur, them IG. Some how the girls got first place out of 2 teams. The contest has really decreased in size since our kids were going to the Olympics. I think Upwards programs in SC has taken some churches out from participating. About 35 kids and 15 adults ate pizza at the Pizza Ranch. Tim VM met us for a short visit. Thank you Jesus all got home safely. After I got back to IG I read in hospital Chapel another 40 pages in text. Then to HS to work on a few assignment for teaching. Then to church. I helped Luann make eggrolls for missionary conference. It was really nice. Lots of food to taste and visiting with church family. I came home about 8 (Really 9 with day light savings). I visited with neighbors for a while. 4 high school boys had been out to the farm to work today.

No comments:

Post a Comment