Friday, March 11, 2011

Thursday March 3


We have a schedule to keep. In the car to go to Des Moines by 7 am. Three year picture for Anabel at Portraits Inovations. $10. Great deal. Only hard part is picking out one picture. Missy fed Brooks while E&A and I went to Trader Joes. Then off to state BB game. Missy let the 4 of us off at the corner of the Wells Fargo Arena, she parked and walked to join us. GReat Game. We won!! I got to hold Brooks all through the game. He slept most of 3rd quarter. After game we headed to Carroll. We shopped alittle and stopped to see Missy's friend, Kristy and Grace. I talked to Denny on his way home and he decided to head down to Denison for a visitation. I got home and worked on 532 assignments. I have a couple assignments not completed, but I would like to get them done. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment