Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wed. March 16 14050

Coffee at folks. The little ones are sleeping until 7:30 instead of 6:30 with the time change so they have not been up to go with me at 7. Missy is happy about them sleeping in a little later. This is the picture of my independent living class plus student para professional. They are a pretty exciting bunch. Really like to have their pictures taken...not. Today they are making cupcakes. Hopefully next week we will start a Ramsey dvd series. I walked for 55 min after school. Then to Awana for game time. At home I headed right to bed. So tired. Missy had planned to sub today, but teacher called and said "Sorry, it is tomorrow." It's a lot of work to get out the door, felt kinda bad for Miss ... Good to trust God for each day. This am I was thrilled to check a Morningside Email and see I still needed to submit a coversheet for practicum log for the class that ended last week. Boy, that added stress to my day. Uffta! YUCK! Hopefully I got it done. Another nightmare for me. Not having all my class work done. Good to just keep trusting God.

No comments:

Post a Comment