Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sunday March 6

Me and my kids! Thanks for all coming together for the weekend. Special Thanks to Matt and Becky for the bed and breakfast (plus lunch and supper times 2). It couldn't have been any better (well, it would have been nice to have everyone healthy, but with 14 in one house we still count our blessing.) THANKS!!!
5 of us went to church. It was great to hang out with family when we got home. Pulled pork for lunch. Then to head home. Denny drove, Phillip and Missy had been up most of the night with Anabel. I had gotten to have Brooks share my pull out bed Sat night. It makes for an interesting night to sleep with a little one again. No wispy hair like little girls, but he was sleeping and moving, I didn't want to wake him so when he would move in my space, I would move to another part of the bed. We both did sleep some.

No comments:

Post a Comment