Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday March 18


Sooo nice to have a day off with no school. (We put in eight hours for parent teacher conf Mon. and Tues.) I finished reading the two text books for Math 407 that starts on Monday. Uffta! I watched little ones at 10. We went to GGny. Brooks took 9 steps there. Then home for a nap for Brooks. At noon we went to church where Missy was a the serving committee for Herb Johnson. We ate there and took a plate for Grandpa to eat at the Arthur park. First park time of the year. Looking forward to having Haley and Torren around on Tuesday thru Thursday next week. I came home, read some more, Ran around the square ( using the MAP your run courtesy of Luke. 4.19 miles I'll have you know. Also very slow. People can walk it faster.) After the run I walked around the yard and visited with Phillip about yard ideas. Luke called- They are in Brownsville. He left work yesterday after 5 and headed to Laurence, Before he got to Karen's he thought they might as well pack and leave for Texas last night. So they did by 10:45...Got to Four Seasons about 3:45 pm today. He called while they were out on the deck looking at the resaca (water). They had gotten unpacked, bought groceries and were chilling. Sounded great. Nothing much to do for a week except relax. At 6:30 I headed to church. Home school talent show. I took E&A.

No comments:

Post a Comment