Monday, March 14, 2011

Sunday March 14

Denny went to pick up Stangls for SS. I stayed home to get a few things done. I had devotions, finished my blog, washed a couple loads of clothes, straightened a storage place, walked outside to see van pulled out of building, saw 2 baby lambs, and walked around frozen flowers. After church Denny had meal ready. We cleaned apartment for about an hour. I worked on teaching class work. I lay down about 4. We watched the kids about 4:30 while Missy and Phillip went to talk to deacons about what they are doing with HS boys on the farm. Denny and I went to prayer time at church. It has been a good missionary conference at church this weekend. Today I got up the nerve to check my grades for Morningside 532. Out of 340 points, I have 334. 77% - passing. Still 90 points to be graded, but I passed. :) To celebrate I watched a little TV tonight, then we had a visitor. There is always lots to pray about. Emails from LW and MJ. We are so blessed to have such a great loving family who care about each and every need in our lives and who are willing to pray for each other. .

No comments:

Post a Comment