Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday March 4


It is the last day for the students AR reading. At least 3 SPED students didn't pass the test after reading pages. (That's a F for 1/4 th of their grade. Ouch.) When I got home from school I went to work finishing assignments for 532. Well, I did not do a thorough job, but I did submit the last of the course work for the class. Kinda of a relief to get it done. I did what I had time for. Next week I have 2 major IEP's to do. I won't have extra time to work on class. We left for St. Joe. about 7:30. Phillip drove their van. Once again Brooks rode the whole way with out a peep. (That is just what he did yesterday traveling to Des Moines. ) We got to Matt's about 11. ALL MY KIDS WERE THERE. Yes, the 3 had flown Mandy to KC for my birthday. What a great present to have all of us together. How Amazing!! Thanks, kids. You are a blessings to my life. Unbelievable!!

No comments:

Post a Comment