Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Anabel is 6!!!! Snow coming ... out at 2 pm

Denny and I headed to Odebolt before school to drop off the Jeep for an oil change.  Iowa Assessment tests were this am.   We stayed after school and did T25.  Then I drove to the court house and got my Drivers license renewed.  Denny told me I made a mistake not getting it made "The real ID"   Out of school at 2 so no dance tonight. When I got home Laurie was fingerprinting the kids.  They were having fun with ink and powder at the kitchen table.  Evan was in the sunroom with Leggos,  I went in there and took a quick nap.  We had a great meal of hamburgers, black olives, cottage cheese, soy sauce, string cheese, Gma Betty's applesauce, birthday cake, and ice cream. There went my contest points for the day.  There went my sugarless day. Panda bear theme...she was so excited!  Cute panda stuffed toy from Good will.
 E+1,  M-1


 




No comments:

Post a Comment