Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sun day Fun day

Kinda stayed in bed, but got ready for donuts with Grands. We ate them while watching Dad and Nelsons practice. Kids all got Olympic medals during the reading contest. So fun for them. At church Bob P. told me Jessie and Nate are headed their way. New job for Nate. We came home to leftovers from Friday night. They still tasted pretty good. Denny napped and I looked at a wedding dress ??? from 1923's ??? . Pretty cool. Wish I knew more about stuff like that. It was in the attic at the folk's when Gary and Denny were sorting stuff yesterday. It is still hard to go through things. But just has to be done. I want to get caught up in blog this afternoon and so I don't think a nap is in the workings. Awana quizzing practice at 4. Prayer time at 6. Olympics at 7.

No comments:

Post a Comment