Saturday, February 15, 2014

Ordered more seeds. Then to SC.

Denny fixed me sausage for breakfast.  YUM!!!  I really did not do much this am.  Kids came down and I started to read them a book series by F. Paretti.  Salad for lunch and then off to SC about 2:15.  I got new tennies, Denny got some more clothes at Men's W.  Tubs for picture books. Groceries at HyVee Sandwiches to go at Panera.  Then headed home.  Nice day.  Happpy for my shoes.  Now we are at the car wash in IG.  Amazing how dirty the cars get.  I'm just thankful the Jeep is in one piece and mot in a crumpled mess after me losing control on slick roads going to school yesterday morning.  Thank you Jesus for watching over me. Missy came down before 9. Watched Olympics a little. Pictures from 1987:

No comments:

Post a Comment