Monday, February 10, 2014

Last day for Iowa Assessments ... or almost last day

Happy birthday to Linda, Nancy and Amanda.
After a good night's sleep it is easier to get up and get going.  It was cold in the room where I gave Ia. Assessments. I got a call about tests needed for home school students.  The heater in R room seems to be fixed  YEA!!  After school T25.  Then to rec center and biked 15 minutes.  Quick trip to the grocery store to get pork chops and chocolate.  I really like Lindoor and have never bought them. On sale for 30 cents apiece.  I got some to give away and have on my sugar "day off".  At home we did Advo 24.  Then ate one of the freezer casseroles.  Really pretty good. In bed to watch the Olympics by 7, but not fast going to sleep.  M,M, and L goal is to earn all the points in the challenge.

E-1  M- ISS Picture of Birthday people:

No comments:

Post a Comment