Monday, February 17, 2014

Crazy weather 2 hour late start.

2 hour late start. Really enjoy them. Last night... out of nowhere... a storm with slippery roads came up. I took the gravel road north, it was thawing on 175.  I don't know how a short day can seem so long.  I had an IEP today.  Lord, grant me wisdom as I work with families.  I did 15 minutes of T25.  Then to treadmill at rec center for 30 minute jog.  At home Denny had been here all day.  He and Brooks were washing the  pickup when I got home.  Missy and Phillip had a meeting with PP tonight and  so the kids watched the Olympics with us until 8 and time to go to bed.  It's almost 10.  Why, oh, why do they have Davis and White from the US ice dance so late at night?  I'm usually asleep by 8 or 9.  AND they preformed earlier today.

Pictures from 1987:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment