Sunday, February 9, 2014

Great to be in HS SS class

We headed to SS with Grands.  Donuts at Sparkies one stop.  At SS I was aware of the great potential that the HS class represents to the sharing of the gospel.   I felt this burden to encourage the church body to pray for them and support them with love.  I do truly believe that their faith can change the world for Christ.  We ate a lunch of one of the casseroles that I am making for freezer meals.  I have really been impressed with the meals that I got groceries for in Carroll.  Too bad I did not get foil containers for the freezer.  I worked on check book register. Still need to get info in Centerpoint. I did not exercise today.  Didn't feel like driving to IG.  Denny went to help with practice for Awana quizzing, then to prayer time, then home to watch Olympics in bed before sleep.  Thank you Jesus.

Pictures from 1986 with Hofmann kids



No comments:

Post a Comment