Monday, June 29, 2015

Home and lawn/flowers

Devotions in sunroom. Got flowers ready for CSA. Picked and rubber banded cilantro and dill weed. Mowed the lawn. Rototilled edging around flower gardens. After work Denny went to Sac County cattle men's steak fry. Abe's mom came to take him home. Picture of Hendersons on Friday. Mainly this summer I have been in the dirt and trying to get the dirt out from under my fingernails. The only way I see to be able to kinda get the dirt out is by taking a hot soaking bath. Then I do what I remember my dad doing. He would take a sharp knife and scrape his fingernails. Mainly I remember his doing it someplace before we were going to church or someplace. Dad, I miss you so much. Last week pastor's dad died. It made me cry just thinking about how hard it was when my dad dies. I remember trying to pass it off by saying," It's a part of life." Kathy kindly said ... "But is is a very hard part of life." Yes, it is a hard part of life. I mis my parents and inlaws so much. A very hard part of life.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment