Sunday, June 7, 2015

Relay Iowa Completed :)

What a beautiful morning!!! We got over an inch of rain last night. Everything looks fresh and hydrated. I have been watching RI since 6 when I got up. Wow, I slept until 6. I watched the SS nursery. Jensens were heading to Storm Lake to see the Rolands. The relay Iowa team finished the race about 11 am. After church Denny and I went to Lakeview and shared a lunch. We looked at the state campground. Looking forward to camping there the end of July. Hope to take the Grands swimming this week at the beach. At home I took a nap. Then I picked flowers to put in the CSA refrigerator until Tuesday. Denny spent the afternoon getting clothes ready for the week. We went to prayer meeting. We watched the Netflicks movie When Calls the Heart in the sunroom. It is so pretty outside our deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment