Monday, June 15, 2015

Visit in IG

Beautiful morning. Out on the deck it had rained and everything was fresh and pretty. I walked to CSA shed and got flower shares in groups for delivering. Denny and I were sitting having breakfast when Phillip drove up. He had taken 3 pigs to Holstein. Denny heard a clunk as the pickup stopped. After Denny left I got some greenery for 40 shares of flowers. Then helped wash salad turnips and radishes. I called at noon and made an appointment in IG for 3:30. Lord, may I be right in the center of your will. It sounds like something I would like to do. There are many things that are against me. Lord, you know my life. I am satisfied with you. At home, I am working on putting pictures on the blog. AT night Denny worked on the CSA doors.  The whole month of May has been without pictures. I think I will post other pictures from 2005--- 10 years earlier. These pictures of Clay kids at Kim's
 

No comments:

Post a Comment