Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Nothing planned for today... Get some cleome??

Devotions at 5. in sunroom. with windows open. beautiful morning. Jensens loaded out 57 red wattle at 5 amYesterday Missy and Mandy ran with Keelie. It was a nice rain this am. I sat in my sunroom with my lovely pink china and enjoyed the rain and the day. I picked flowers for CSA. Lilies with 2 buds and greenery for half shares, Lilies with stems, Heliopsis, and zinnias for full share. There is starting to be beautiful sunflowers in the garden. Beth cut her finger harvesting kohlrabi. She got stitches when she got home. I went to Thistledown and Joyces and Prairie Pedlar. Purchased cleome and pulled up MJ in the garden. The rain made it really easy to pull up weeds in the cilantro row. 4 big wheel barrels full of weeds. Denny tried to get an air compressor running, but no luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment