Friday, November 6, 2015

A day away ... from school

Up at regular time. So thankful for Marne dropping off the Financial Peace DVDs. After Denny left for work I went to Jensens. Anabel was busy using the craft stuff that Nancy gave her. Boys were doing leggos in the basement. I headed to Sonya's about 8:30. Fun to see her place. They have done a lot of work in the house. Really made it cool. She has a loom in the front porch area. Kitchen is reused wood, etc from outside buildings. We looked thru the buildings. She gave me 4 buckets to put my dahlia bulbs. Then I headed to Mandy's. I got there about 11. We went to a narrow aisled Grand opening at Shopko. Jason came home for lunch. Mandy fixed salad and sandwiches..SO good. After looking thru a couple stores I headed home and was home by 3 to take a nap. We took supper over to the grainery. What a great place!! kids watched a video in the loft. great day away from school.


 








No comments:

Post a Comment