Saturday, November 21, 2015

Fun night at Olde Town

Great day Denny worked at Odebolt. He drove all directions to check if I could make it to Carroll for car check up. Nope, I rescheduled for Wedneday. I did go into town and get some Financial Peace DVD's. They weren't just what I wanted, but I listened to 3 of them and made fill in the blank information. I spent some time out in bunk house looking for the actual tapes that I wanted. I couldn't find them, but did take out a couple bags of trash to the dumpster. Denny stopped at Mark's after work and they cut off the bottom of the laundry room door. Luke called from Denison and they stopped here to change clothes. Then we went to Olde Towne. We joined the other 3 Goldsmiths. It was a really fun night. Lots of good food. We went to their house for a short time before heading home. We got an email from church that Brian's dad Duane had died last night. So sad. We are praying for the family. These are deep waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment