Monday, November 9, 2015

Grocery store for Vet Day

Lots of sleep last night and yesterday afternoon, so Denny was ready to go to work at 7. We were going out to the deck, but it was chilly. Student gone and so I went to get groceries by myself. Ind. Living cut up cabbage for Ramen noodle salad. It seemed like a long day at school. Discussed Flex school. After school, I was hungry for steak, so I thawed out a steak to share, 3 brats to grill, 6 jalipino poppers to grill, I went out in the garden to get some lettuce for a salad and Denny came home and used his probe. The meal was great. Then I started working on an IEP. Denny went to bed and looked on his phone. I made several appointments today, Dec. 4th at the hospital, Dec. 8 in SC. Lord grant me wisdom in school, home, and health. Pictures from Johnson vacation:


54+4

No comments:

Post a Comment