Thursday, November 5, 2015

Long day at school... PT conferences

Denny and I spent a few minutes on the deck. It is 65 and going to get colder and colder as the day progresses. I made a few phone calls at school. Sonya said it would be okay if I visited tomorrow. Marne said she would loan me the FP dvds. Hurray!! Independent living made chicken patty sandwiches, pudding, cheesey corn, and salsa / cheese dip. It turned out pretty well. One student is discussing To kill a Mocking bird. We talked about what a fine man Atticus was, I commented that when he grew up he would be a good man, too. "Probably so" was his remark. It just made me smile. After the 2:30 dismissal I got some fruit for my visit, got my new glasses (that I can see out of :) and shopped at Dose. I think when I go shopping I may take a picture of my finds. Always so many good things. I was at parent teacher conferences from 4-7:30. Then I stopped at the bowling alley with some other teachers. Sore seat from sitting. Pictures are from Sat Oct 31.
52+4

No comments:

Post a Comment