Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Haircut Awana

Independent living started the cheesey corn and ramen salad mixing. During shortened class we took the food to the rec center for a meal of the veterans. One student came back to school and wanted to make a card to leave with the veterans telling them Thank you. During my 7th hour class we went to get the food and bring it back. Early out this afternoon. I kind of enjoy the PD. I haven't had my video session yet, but it has been okay to take a look at others. The book discussion is good. After school, I got Brooks and we went to get a haircut. Mandy had texted me a picture of a different style and so Mary started to cut in that direction. Uffta The picture looked good, the actual me ... not so much. We went to Jensens after the haircut. Grandma Laurie and Gpa Alan were there. They had come the day before and had spent the night in the Grainery cabin. I had a bite of supper with them before heading to Awana. Next week is parent's night. On the way home it was very snowy and blowy. Hard to see. Denny had today off for Veteran's day and got the batteries changed on the tractor. BIG job.

No comments:

Post a Comment