Saturday, November 28, 2015

Work in machine shed

Nice slow am, watched the movie that I slept thru last night. Denny watched it a second time. He fixed me eggs for breakfast. He started to put on the tractor chains, Phillip wants to use the tractor to move the LP tank to the other side of the road. I got tinsel trees from bunkhouse. Denny found lights in tub in the attic. We took a lot of just from attic down to trash and burn pile. Kids came over to put trees together. Denny strung some extra lights around. We had leftovers with Jensens. We watched at Beethoven Christmas movie while the tank was being moved, then I took the home. Missy is shopping with Laurie and Shannon in Ames today. Denny and I went to work at the machine shed. To a bunch to the hole, trash and burn pile. About 4:30 we headed to Denison. Boomgaars, Walmart and Mexican. It tasted so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment