Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday

Denny has a meeting in town early in the morning and so I headed to school early. Regular day. That means I spend much of my day asking the Lord to give me wisdom. I tend to build walls and not bridges. (Lord, I need help to do classes. Give me the wisdom I need to teach. Thank you that you said, "I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Call on me and I will answer and show you things that you do not know. Trust in the Lord, with all your heart and lean not to your own understandings. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your steps.) Independent living fixed chicken Alfredo and steamed veggies. I stayed after school and worked on plans for the next two weeks. I headed to a motorcycle meeting in Schleswig about 6:30. Denny had ordered food for me. It was fun to be with those guys. Peggy had set up game to play after we ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment