Wednesday, November 25, 2015

It seems like Saturday, car to Carroll

Didn't sleep well last night. Up and went through next semester student's Schedules. It was great to get a breath of fresh air with Denny before he left for work. I headed to Carroll about the same time. While they were taking care of the Prius, I shopped for gifts. Such a dilemma. I liked $15 throw, came back to get them... there no longer were 8, 2 had been sold. Was happy with next choice, The store gift bagged them for me and put tissue paper around the gift, so they are all ready to go. :) I came home and went to IG to meet Susan for lunch. Then to the school to work for about an hour. Then home. Denny went to the funeral in the am. We left for Indianola about 4 and got to Ankeny for supper with the Zimmermans. From there we went to Indianola and Arlan made Crembroulette while Jean made Missouri pecan pie. I got to bed after 11. Nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment