Monday, June 27, 2016

Wednesday June 29 VBS games

In am I picked flowers for FM and put them in to cool. I cut up and processed all the veggies from the past 2 weeks and put them in jars for salad. Goal today is to finish getting all the insurances. Called Humana rep I had to finalize it on line. Started watering the flowers. I called and talked to Marcy and made a decision to not go with Physicians Mutual. I went in to IG and water walked for 30 minutes and went to BCBS office and signed up for Part F. Glad to have that decision made, at least until November, when the enrollment period ends. I looked at funds in 2 accounts and got a new check register going, starting in July. Denny had planning and zoning meeting. I went to VBS. Game time went well. Share the base kick ball. It looked threatening, as we tried to decide what to do I said a little prayer to not have it rain. We made it thru most of the game time, 2 girls went home on their bikes. It didn't rain except for a few drops. Carrie S. took the time to tell me how much she appreciated the flowers she got from FM. She said she was busy that night, she got home from FM and left the flowers and went to the next thing. When she got home, the flowers were wilted. She put them in water ... and they revived. She said everytime she looked at them, it made her happy. She said her mom said there was a parable. If we are not in contact with the Living Water we wilt. But He will restore us when we "get water". It made me happy to hear. After VBS was over, I was visiting with a neighbor, and they said that they were so surprised that it was not raining in Arthur. It had poured and even hailed at our farm. After I started driving home, I realized that it was an answer to my prayer for no rain during game time. I stopped the neighbors and told them how God had answered my prayer. It was so cool that I could see that answer to prayer. Anabel came home from camp excited because she had a great time. Denny walked to windmill north of our place. I registered to Humana online.




No comments:

Post a Comment