Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sat June 25 Great time with #family@farm

What a great day!!! I love that all 4 kids and families came home for the weekend. The hog is slaughtered, Phillip and Luke started the coals before the pig goes on. I picked flowers with Haley for church tomorrow. Breakfast of bagels and fruit. Jenn came and took pictures at 10. Lots of pictures taken in the hour she was here. Grandma Jenny and Grandpa Frank came and brought birthday cake for Kane. Plus he got water balloon kit to share with his cousins. After lunch, a nap competition. Then Cuubs, whiffle ball, The start of the 4 course meal with Cooks serving yummy hor de orves. Then gespacho (cold soup) by Luke and Karen,  Mac and 4 cheese made my Matt and Becky. Such great food!! Then wonderful pork. We had a fire in the pit. We burned the mortgage and ate Missy's chocolate torte. What a wonderful day. I really should have documented during the day (because as I write this on July 1, I don't remember details). Kids went to bed and we visited more in the coop.
It has been a perfect Christmas present for me.  I am loving it.









.

No comments:

Post a Comment