Thursday, June 30, 2016

Thursday Farmer's market

Up and 5 and so excited to put together the flowers for CSA. It rained most of the night. I put a batch in the bread machine. Decided not to go to Thursday School breakfast. Made 8 red white a blue vases. I added blue tulle, because I did not have very many blue flowers. I put together 8 peach/yellow bouquets. Preen really works! I left a patch of lizies without Preen, and man, did the weeds come up. Had to pull weeds. So thankful Preen has worked so far. I put away all the hose that I had out for watering. Bible study came out, right after a downpour that had some hail. With the rain I waited to load the car until 3. Brooks and Anabel came along, too. I baked 3 circle pans of cinnamon rolls, 8 pans of dill onion buns, 4 pans of Cream cheese coffee cake. They all sold. All the flowers went. One gal commented that she just had to throw out the flowers she got 2 weeks ago. They lasted a long time. Denny came and the kids shared a meal at the farmer's market. Then he took them to VBS. After VBS, Jensens came to chill on the deck. It is so pretty out there. Denny was laughing and telling about how class mates from almost 50 years ago did not recognize him. Denny has walked every night for the last 3 night. My ankle and knees are a little sore and so I have not joined him.





No comments:

Post a Comment