Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Visit the family before the funeral

JJensens left at 7 for a funeral in Creston. I was at Jensens and went home to print a sympathy card. When kids got up, we went to my house for cereal. I got ready and at 9 we went to Danbury. I wrote on the card outside of the church and was so thankful that I could visit with the family before the service. Lynn Boyle was really a fine lady. She will be missed at the high school. She did excellant work with the students preparing them for transition from high school to work force. I took Grands to IG library. They were having a program at 10:30 from the Blank zoo. They checked out book and I got one book on listening. At home, we read in sunroom, I fixed home made mac and cheese. We worked/played outside for a while. I put a drip hose on the lizzies. When it began to rain, I asked Grands to shut off the water, we read in the coop. It was great. Read, nap, Read, listen to the rain, Read, nap Read with 3 sweet Grands in the coop. CSA pickup at 5:30. I realized water was not shut off and lizzies got a soaking with rain and drip hose. Uffta!!




No comments:

Post a Comment